Introduction to the Precisely Engage Gateway
Precisely Engage The Basics
Selling Precisely Engage
Introduction to Precisely EngageOne
Welcome to the Introduction to Precisely EngageOne course which provides a high-level overview of the Precisely EngageOne organization and business focus and introduces the EngageOne organization’s solutions portfolio and sales process.
Welcome to the Introduction to Precisely EngageOne course which:
- Provides a high-level overview of the Precisely EngageOne organization and business focus.
- Introduces the EngageOne organization’s solutions portfolio and sales process.
The course consists of these lessons:
- Introduction to the Precisely EngageOne product segment
- EngageOne Basics
- Business Landscape
- Selling Precisely EngageOne Products
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Describe the Precisely EngageOne product segment's sales goals, leadership and portfolio categories
- Explain key concepts that are the foundations of Precisely EngageOne business
- Discuss current trends influencing the EngageOne industry, Precisely's role in the customer engagement market and our competitors
- Describe Precisely's EngageOne sales strategy
You should be able to complete the full Introduction to Precisely EngageOne course in approximately one hour. If you need to leave the course before you finish, you can return later and resume from where you left.
At the end of the course, you will complete a brief assessment that requires a score of at least 80% to pass and receive course credit. If you do not achieve 80% or higher on the assessment you will be able to retake the assessment as needed. After a failed attempt, please be sure to review the course content and resources before taking the assessment again.