- Introduction to Data Governance
Use Cases: Duration 15 Mins
- Introduction to Data Quality for Big Data
Use Cases: Duration 14 Mins
- Selling Data Quality for Data Governance
Target Personas: Duration 11 Mins
Competitive Intelligence: Duration 15 Mins
For more Information
Data Quality for Data Governance & Big Data (Level 100)
Trillium DQ (formerly TSS), Trillium Discovery & Trillium Quality
Welcome to Data Quality for Data Governance!
In this course, we'll cover how to position this sales play to customers who need a profiling and/or data quality for data governance solution. The course describes two common use cases that this sales play can address (compliance and value creation) and two customer stories demonstrating how this solution has helped them meet their GDPR and AML (anti-money laundering) and data governance strategy requirements. Next, the course describes big data use cases relating to risk management and marketing activities and some of the challenges your customers face. It also describes two stories. The first enabled the customer to cleanse, standardize and accurately match large volumes of data, enabling them to reduce their software costs over time. The second describes how a customer met their financial compliance requirements. The course also covers the competitive landscape and target personals to talk with and position the value of this solution in response to your customers’ business requirements.
Who should take this course?
This course is designed for Sales & Presales Representatives and anybody who will be positioning and selling this sales play comprising Trillium DQ (formerly TSS), Trillium Discovery & Trillium Quality as a solution to their customers' data quality for data governance and Big Data as a solution to their customers' data quality for big data business requirements.
Duration: 40 minutes
By the end of this Course students will able to:
- Position this sales play as a solution to your customers’ legacy data to big data environments business requirements
- Identify the appropriate customer roles (target personas) to talk with and position the value of this solution in response to their business requirements
- Describe a generic customer success story to provide an example of the value of the solution
- In context with your customers’ situation, explain why this solution provides the value they need, against the competition