Internal Use Acknowledgement
Introduction - Assure High Availability Disaster Recovery Level 100 - 2 Minutes
Market Landscape - Assure High Availability Disaster Recovery Level 100 - 12 Minutes
Target Personas and Key Use Cases - Assure High Availability Disaster Recovery Level 100 - 15 Minutes
Elevator Pitch and Selling Strategies - Assure High Availability Disaster Recovery Level 100 - 21 Minutes
Services - Assure High Availability Disaster Recovery Level 100 - 11 Minutes
Key Takeaways - Assure High Availability Disaster Recovery Level 100 - 2 Minutes
What To Do Next
Assure High Availability Disaster Recovery Level 100
Precisely Product Families: Assure MIMIX, Assure QuickEDD, Assure iTera, OMS/ODS
Welcome to High Availability & Disaster Recovery!
In this course, we'll cover the essential aspects of positioning High Availability (HA) and Disaster Recovery (DR) solutions for your customers using MIMIX, Quick-EDD, iTERA and OMS/ODS product lines. The course contains valuable material designed to help you understand the IBM i landscape and your opportunity this year, the key customer roles (target personas) to engage with and some insight into what's important to them, as well as the benefits you can provide to your customers using the Precisely products. We'll also discuss selling strategies for the Precisely HA and DR solutions, provide a high level overview of the full portfolio and a status update on product development and support plans for each product line. Finally, we'll cover the HA Strategy evolution and our current product plans.
Who should take this course?
This course is designed for Partner Sales Representatives and anybody who will be positioning and selling MIMIX, Quick-EDD, iTERA and OMS/ODS as a solution to their customers' HA and DR business requirements.
Duration: 63 minutes (broken down into individual videos)
By the end of this Course students will able to:
- Describe the IBM i market landscape and opportunity, the top priorities customers will focus on this year and the High Availability (HA) landscape
- Identify opportunities for HA & DR positioning, target personas to engage with and what is important to them
- Explain the Primary Use Cases and Benefits of HA and DR and the benefits Precisely Solutions provide
- Describe the elevator pitch and selling strategies for Precisely HA and DR solutions
- Demonstrate knowledge of the customer qualifiers and unique capabilities of the HA/DR product lines to help you match your customers' business requirements to an appropriate solution.
- Discuss objectives other customers had, the solution sold and the benefits they received.